Thursday, May 6, 2010

A bit about myself.

I am a 24 year old Father of 2 kids. A 2 year old Daughter and a 9 month old Son. A+ Certified with an Assoc. in Computer Networking Technology. Before that I was an avid gamer and a night owl. Now I spend my free time (if there is any left after the kids are asleep) Building a few concept web pages that I might publish, Trying to self teach myself Java (finding it difficult but I'll press on), and occasionally PlayStation 2.

Growing up I knew I had a likeness for computers. Tho I didn't know much at the time I still tinkered with family members PCs and laptops, sometimes I'd delete the wrong file or change a setting somewhere that would really mess up the machine but I quickly learned how to fix it. Now, grown up and working in the computer field, I believe it was crucial for me to have that hands on experience.

Anyway, I was hoping this could be a place where I would do a number of things, such as; Updates on my web pages, my progress with JavaScript, parenting advice/stories, Computer related news/events, etc..

I'm out for now. Got some work to do. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a fix for 100% CPU usuage. I am sorry little late finding this problem and getting a response to you. Reset the bios to defaults inside the bios setup then replace the battery. This was fix I did 2 times for my own nettle3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help. I reset the BIOS and it is working just fine now! I was close to parting it out and just scrapping the board and CPU.

    ReplyDelete